We are a Longford based, family run business lead by Enda who is an Information and Cyber Security Professional with 22 years experience in the Information Security industry.
As well as a BTech Bachelors Degree in Information Technology and Telecommunications from the University of Limerick, Enda holds multiple industry security accreditation's from
- ISC2 - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - 2002
- ISC2 - Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) - 2021
- ISACA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) - 2019
- Cloud Security Alliance - Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge v4 - 2021
- EC Council - Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - 2006
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - 2005
- VMware & ITIL
Enda setup McGahern Consulting Ltd in 2012 to provide Cyber security services to the public and private sector. In this role he works on the design, installation and management of a wide range of technologies including Internet & Email Filtering, Endpoint Security, Mobile Device Management, SIEM, Policy Development, Computer Investigations and Forensics and Audits.
In 2022, the company set up a digitisation service that is lead by his wife Lisa.
Lisa has over 20 years experience in typesetting, desktop publishing and holds a certificate in Information Systems.