McGahern Consulting Ltd is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all individuals in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, 2016/679 (GDPR) as given further effect in Part 3 of the Data Protection Act 2018.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject)”.
This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number (e.g. PPSN), location data or online identifier and covers all electronic, manual and image data which may be held on computer or on manual files.
The GDPR requires that personal data is:
- Processed in a way that is lawful, fair and transparent
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and is limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the data.
Accessing Your Personal Data – Subject Access Request
Among the rights conferred by the GDPR on ‘data subjects’ is the right to obtain a copy of their personal data which is being processed by McGahern Consulting Ltd.
To make a Subject Access Request please contact McGahern Consulting Ltd by email to email@example.com or alternatively by post to:
McGahern Consulting Ltd